Health, Safety and Ergonomics Consultant and Trainer
Lynn is a highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic Health, Safety and Ergonomics professional with significant experience in industry and health sectors.
Lynn has a track record of managing complex problems and conflicting priorities to deliver compliance and risk mitigation.
Lynn has excellent organisational and people skills, and is a skilled and experienced trainer.
- BA Hons Combined studies – major psychology and
- MSc Eng – Work design and ergonomics
- PGCE – Teaching in post compulsory sector
- PGC – Managing in health and social care
- Johnson & Johnson Greenbelt Certification (process excellence)
- NEBOSH – Health and Safety Diploma part 1
- CIEH – Professional Trainer Certificate
MIIRSM – International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
TechIOSH – Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
MIFL – Institute for Learning
GradIEHF – Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
CIEH Registered Trainer
- Ergonomics, DSE and manual handling
- Organisational stress
- EHS culture
- Management systems
- Incident management systems
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Management of change