Do your workers complete repetitive tasks? Do they have to reach, twist or bend? Do you have reports of musculoskeletal issues?
Planning industrial and manufacturing work to reduce the ergonomic impacts on staff will reduce risk and in many cases improve performance. We can help by:
- Completing site surveys to identify potential high risk tasks
- Completing detailed assessments of tasks to identify root causes of ergonomic issues
- Work with you to identify controls and mitigations
- Train staff in general ergonomic awareness including early reporting of symptoms
- Work with engineers and designers to develop solutions, purchase new equipment and design out risks